Are you overwhelmed by hundreds or even thousands of unread messages in your email inbox? Do you want to delete or mark them all as read, but find it difficult to do so page by page? Well, fear not! Gmail comes equipped with handy features that allow you to easily delete all unread messages and enjoy a clean inbox. In this blog post, I will show you two simple methods to accomplish this.
1. Open Gmail and access your inbox.
2. In the search bar, enter the operator « is:unread » and press enter.
3. You will notice that you have many unread messages in your email inbox.
4. Click on the small arrow to the right of the select box, then click on « All ».
5. This selection will include all the messages displayed on the first page, including those hidden in other folders.
6. Click on the « Select all conversations that match this search » link.
7. Click on the three vertical dots and select « Mark as read » to mark all unread messages as read.
8. This action will affect all conversations in the search. Click « OK » to proceed. If you simply want to delete the messages, click on the trash icon and all unread emails will be deleted.
1. If you are using a mobile device, the « is:unread » operator works similarly to the computer version. However, there is a slight difference.
2. Simply type « is:unread » in the search bar and you will see all unread messages.
3. Unfortunately, it is not possible to delete messages directly from the mobile app, as there is no « select all » option. The best solution is to log into your Gmail account on your computer.
I hope these methods have helped you regain control of your email inbox by deleting or marking all unread messages as read. If you found this blog post helpful, please give it a thumbs up and consider subscribing to stay updated with my future content. If you have any questions, feel free to leave a comment. Until next time, take care!